Blueface, leading VoIP provider in Ireland, recorded its most successful year in business in 2014, with an impressive growth to 24,000 business customers users and a 18.9% growth year-on-year increase in revenue. To cater for this growth, the company will recruit for ten new positions across the areas of sales, marketing and engineering.
In the past year, Blueface has become a leading telecom brand in the SME and corporate market, through strategic partnerships with Panasonic and Microsoft Lync and continued developments in Research & Development. The company has performed strongly in growing its SME and corporate customer base and has secured contracts with BAM Construction, St. Patrick’s College, Goal, Nicholas O’ Dwyer Consulting Engineers, Tusla, Dualway Coaches, Galetech energy, Castleknock College, Amentum Capital and Social Entrepreneurs Ireland. Such growth can be attributed to the growth in broadband availability, the rise of remote working and the market beginning to mature with respect to telecoms services in the cloud.
Alan Foy, CEO of Blueface, said:
This year has been an exciting year for Blueface. The company has recorded its most successful year and this is reflected in our current recruitment drive for ten new positions. We have found that customers are increasingly eager to avail of new low-cost converged offerings and hosted voice services delivered on the company’s existing IP network. Blueface strives to support Irish business by supplying high-quality, low cost services. The company’s ambitions for 2015 are very clear; aggressive growth through investment in sales and marketing along with a proactive acquisition strategy
Highlights for the company in 2014 included:
- In February 2014, Blueface published its ICT Insight Report, which uncovered insights into existing business telecoms usage across Ireland as well as a set of predictions based on research.
- A strategic partnership with Microsoft Lync, to offer Lync customers the ability to make calls outside of the corporate network anywhere in the world.
- A strategic partnership with Panasonic, to launch a new range of Panasonic telephones. This product is available exclusively to the Irish company and is a world first.
- Blueface Italia office was officially opened in Rome by Mr Richard Bruton TD and Enterprise Ireland CEO Julie Sinnamon
- Blueface became the first Irish owned telecom company to have a second Point of Presence with a split switch
- Continued CSR activities including becoming a Patron of the Ireland Funds, supported Trinity’s LaunchBox and Social Entrepreneurs Ireland
- Bronze sponsor of the Web Summit
- Celebrated 10 years in business
Are you interested in joining a growing Irish technology company? Take a look at some of the roles we have in our careers section.
Sign up to the Blueface Newsletter!
Stay up to date on Unified Communications, VoIP and collaboration technologies by signing up to the Blueface Newsletter!