Photos: Blueface and Kedington 100k Charity Cycle
By Brian Martin on June 5, 2013 in Blueface
Thank you to everyone who participated in and help make the Blueface Kedington 100k cycle a great success last month.
The management of Kedington and Blueface would like to thank the following people for volunteering their time and resources:
- Ambulance – Order of Malta
- Bike maintenance – The Bike Hub Howth
- Photographers – Adrian, Mike and Charles
- Motorbike Marshals – The Goldwing Club of Ireland
- Cycling Jerseys – Blueface
- Water and Powerade – Donated by Coca Cola
- Bananas – Fyffes
- Street Marshals – Dunn and Porter crew
- Road signs – Kedington staff
- Water stops – Kedington and Blueface staff, friends and family
- Toilets – Extraspace Solutions
- Registration tent, safety briefing and welcome home crew
Total funds raised were over €2,500 among 60 cyclists who took part for a very worthy cause – The Light of Maasai.
Matt Porter race organiser – Kedington The Peleton Light of Maasai Stand Braving the Elements First Over the Line
Look forward to seeing you in 2014 or at our next event. For more photos please see here.
Sign up to the Blueface Newsletter!
Stay up to date on Unified Communications, VoIP and collaboration technologies by signing up to the Blueface Newsletter!