Blueface Sponsors ‘Running A Successful Business in 2013’
By Brian Martin on May 22, 2013 in Business
Blueface are really delighted to share that we are sponsoring ‘Running a Business’ seminar in Naas along with local business Tax Assist Naas.
Why Most Marketing is Broken & How to Fix It, So You Can Save Money and Double Your Business This is the final breakfast seminar in a series of Running A Successful Business in 2013 which will be held at 08:30 am at Lawlors Hotel in Naas on Wednesday 29th May. As recently announced, this seminar will be sponsored by Blueface. Would your Business Benefit from Learning About:
- The 2 most common marketing mistakes that nearly all businesses are making and how to fix them.
- What marketing you must have in place in 2013 to stand a chance of success in the current economy.
- How to systemise your marketing so that once set up it runs on autopilot, bringing you in new business week after week, month after month.
- You will take home a 10 step action plan that when implemented properly in your business cannot fail to win you more business.
- You will get to see real world examples and not just theory.
If so, you can book the event here free of charge here: http://taxassistnaasevents.eventbrite.com/
Overview: Why Most Marketing is Broken and How to Fix It, So You Can Save Money and Double Your Business This 80 minute Seminar will make you rethink your whole approach to marketing. It will show you why most businesses are wasting lots of money on ineffective marketing and what to do about it. By the end of this seminar you will have a 10 step plan to dominate your local market for your category.
Speaker: Matt Eve
Matt is the Author of the Essential Guide to Small Business online marketing and founder of Better Business Results. Matt and his team provide consultancy, training and ‘done for you’ marketing services to a number of SME’s in the UK, Ireland and overseas. Our experience is that most businesses are not structuring their marketing properly and are therefore struggling to differentiate themselves from their competition. Matt has proven experience of making his clients stand out in the marketplace so they are the only credible choice in their category.
To book this free event now or learn more visit http://www.taxassistseminar.com/
Sign up to the Blueface Newsletter!
Stay up to date on Unified Communications, VoIP and collaboration technologies by signing up to the Blueface Newsletter!