Jabra Headsets Now Available with Blueface
By Brian Martin on February 2, 2015 in Business
Blueface is delighted to partner with Jabra, a world leading manufacturer of business headsets. Based out of Denmark, the company is an industry leader in the supply of headsets for SME’s, corporates and government.
Blueface customers can now avail of wired headsets and wireless headsets. The Jabra Biz 1900 Mono and Jabra 920 with headset lifter are the two preferred options as being among the most popular headsets in the market.
6 Reasons Your Business Needs Headsets
- Freedom to use both hands at once
- Consistent positioning of the microphone
- Noise cancelling technology filters out background noise
- Better for your health – give your arm a rest and reduce stress on your back, shoulder and neck
- Cordless headsets offer users the mobility to be away from the desk and still be productive
- All headsets supplied by Blueface integrate with the Panasonic UT series of phones
Sign up to the Blueface Newsletter!
Stay up to date on Unified Communications, VoIP and collaboration technologies by signing up to the Blueface Newsletter!