By Brian Martin on February 9, 2015 in Events
Blueface is delighted to sponsor The B2B SME Growth category in the inaugural 2015 SME Awards.
Running an SME is no small thing and you alone should get an award for that but there are also 16+ other awards that you should consider entering your SME in.
Nominations are open until this Friday, February 14th. Get your business some recognition and enter here: http://smeawards.ie/nominations/
7 Reasons to Enter:
- Free to enter
- The public judge i.e. your peers
- Sponsors can’t be nominated in any category and can’t influence judging
- The awards ceremony is a fun night out for you and your colleagues and isn’t expensive to attend
- Pre-event workshops on eCommerce and B2B Sales
- Run by the same team behind the Web Awards and Social Media Awards with Rick O’ Shea hosting on the evening of the awards
- Get the recognition that you deserve for your business and the team you work with
Sign up to the Blueface Newsletter!
Stay up to date on Unified Communications, VoIP and collaboration technologies by signing up to the Blueface Newsletter!