Blueface is seeking Network Engineers with 1+ years’ experience and a strong motivation to develop their skills in telecommunications and networking; who will grow alongside our innovative team based in Dublin.
The Network Engineer will be a key member of the Blueface technology team, reporting directly to the Senior Network Engineer.
- Supporting the delivery of services to our customers
- Reviewing voice network requirements and producing high and low level network designs
- Reviewing customer implementation and change management plans
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer network problems
Required Competencies and Experience
- LAN switching and WAN routing products
- Virtualisation and Data Centre exposure an advantage
- Availability for travel and willingness to partake in out of hours support rota
- Full clean drivers licence
- Self motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines and will need to be pragmatic while making intelligent design decisions
- Ability to dig into business requirements, with a pro-active attitude, strong sense of ownership and precise analytical skills
Terms of Appointment
Individual Terms will be based on experience and skillset.
Blueface is a high growth, innovative and dynamic IP telephony services company which is headquartered in Ireland with operations in Ireland, the United Kingdom and Italy. With landline and mobile operations, Blueface has leveraged its customised IP platform to deliver products and services to businesses, SME’s and Professional Consumers.
Are you interested in joining the Blueface team? If so, email your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.