Blueface is seeking an innovative and creative Python Developer with 4+ years’ experience.
The developer will be involved in the full software development life-cycle – including requirement gathering, design and development through to deployment and post-release support. We are looking for a candidate who is willing to grow alongside our innovative, high-growth company. The role will have scope to evolve based on the candidate’s desire to learn and become involved in other technical fields.
The Python Developer will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Develop and test algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Design and build complex data to support new business initiatives.
- Employ the latest mind-set techniques such as agile development to deliver solutions in order to succeed.
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written is essential.
- 4+ years professional development experience.
- Python proficiency is essential.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience using and developing for LINUX.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule.
- Modern relational database systems. E.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience using and creating RESTful (JSON & XML) APIs.
- Modern Python web frameworks. E.g. Flask, Django.
- Python object-relational mapping libraries. E.g.sqlalchemy, storm.
- Agile software development.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Has an ability to dig into business requirements, with a pro-active attitude, strong sense of ownership and precise analytical skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
Terms of Appointment
Individual Terms will be based on experience and skillset
Are you interested in joining the Blueface team? If so, email your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.