Senior Web UI Developer
Blueface is seeking a Senior Front-End / Web User Interface Developer with a BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related areas.
The developer will be involved in the full software development life-cycle – including requirement gathering, design and development through to deployment and post-release support. We are looking for someone willing to grow alongside our innovative, high-growth company. The role will have scope to evolve based on the candidate’s desire to learn and become involved in other technical fields.
The web developer will be a key member of the Blueface technology team, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
Required Languages / Competences:
- Strong working knowledge of AngularJS
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap (knowledge of Less/Sass is a plus)
- Good knowledge of a server side language: ex. PHP and common PHP frameworks (ideally Slim) and/or Python
- Good knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Experience working with WordPress (mainly as PHP developer) is a plus
- Experience working in Linux is a plus
Additional Skills (not required but beneficial):
- Knowledge / awareness of the security aspect of web sites.
- Knowledge / awareness of the main web standards and on-page optimisation.
- 4-5 years of demonstrable working experience.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Good capacity to read other’s code.
- Takes accountability for technical issues that may have been escalated and ensures they are resolved.
- Has an ability to dig into business requirements, with a pro-active attitude, strong sense of ownership and precise analytical skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines.
Terms of Appointment
Individual Terms will be based on experience and skillset
Blueface is a high growth, innovative and dynamic IP telephony services company which is headquartered in Ireland with operations in Ireland, the United Kingdom and Italy. With landline and mobile operations, Blueface has leveraged its customised IP platform to deliver products and services to businesses, SME’s and Professional Consumers.
Are you interested in joining the Blueface team? If so, email your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com.