Careers > SEO Executive
Blueface is changing how companies communicate. As one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies, Blueface is hiring talented marketers to help fuel this growth. Are you up for the challenge?
The successful candidate will be working across multiple markets supporting growth focused sales and marketing activities. If successful you’ll be working to drive significant growth of our organic web traffic.
If you’re interested in marketing and technology, technically minded, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment – we’d love you to apply.
- Drive quality organic web traffic growth
- Improve lead generation through conversion optimisation of landing pages and call to action
- Manage all technical SEO requirements and implement best practice across each international site
- Control and optimise all content added to the site
- Plan and execute white hat link building campaigns across multiple markets to increase the authority
- Use initiative and/or analysis to identify activities to improve SEO of web presences across any discipline
- Analyse and report success of campaigns / activities to Head of Marketing
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to shape Blueface’s digital strategy in becoming a global leader in unified communications
- Expertise in WordPress essential
- Superior understanding of SEO activities across technical, on page, off page, social and user signal disciplines
- Data analysis skills to identify ranking opportunities or improvements using GA or other tools
- Basic level of web development languages (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP) is beneficial
- Ability to use Google Webmaster Tools or similar tools to identify SEO issues and opportunities for improvement
- Knowledge of industry standard tools such as Moz, Ahrefs, Semrush and others
- Outreach tactics with demonstrable results
- Excellent copywriting skills
Blueface is a global cloud communications provider headquartered in Dublin. Since 2004, we’ve been trusted by organisations to provide innovative and reliable voice services.
If you’re interested in applying please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org