Please run through the steps below in the order listed in an attempt to fix the issue as soon as possible.
STEP ONE (Ensuring Data is set correctly)
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Select ‘Mobile Network’
3. Mobile Data should be set to: On
4. Data Roaming options should be set to: Roam
5. Highest Connection Speed should be set to: 3G
6. Save or Click the Home key and try to connect.
STEP TWO (Update the APN Settings)
1. Go to Settings.
2. Press Access Point.
3. Press Add (Small Plus)
4. Enter Blueface as ‘Connection Name’
5. Enter mbb.mobility.ie as Access Point Name (APN)
6. In Network Type Select: IPv4
7. In Authentication Type Select: PAP
8. LEAVE EVERYTHING ELSE BLANK
9. Click Save (Small Tick)
STEP THREE (Manually Select Carrier)
1. Go to settings
2. Select Mobile Network
3. Change Network Selection to: Manual
4. Select Blueface 3G
1. Please try your sim card in another handset
Get in touch with Blueface on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01 524 2000.